Friday, February 1, 2008

Ummm ...

Have you ever just had nothing to say? I get like that sometimes. Sometimes it's because I really have nothing to say. If pressed I can come up with something, but times like that I just have nothing to say. It's all been said before, why repeat it kind of a mood.

Other times, I have nothing to say because I just can't form the words in my head and it is better if I just say nothing at all. I can't seem to formulate a thought or get my point across. I just draw a blank and I know that if I sat and really thought about it I could come up with something thoughtful and profound, but I just don't feel like it. I just kind of sit and am thoughtful but the brain cells are just on vacation.

Today, I think I am a little of both. I can't think of anything worthwhile to say plus I'm sure it has all been said before. I have things I could say and I could ramble (which is kind of what I am doing) and go on and on about things like politics, movies, the world, etc... but I am just not in the mood and the brain cells are not forming anything that could be of use anyway.

I'm mush. That's what it is. I've become a human form of oatmeal and just need to regenerate my brain back to a thinking human being.

Well I'm glad it's the weekend. Viva la oatmeal!

No comments: