Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sicky

I'm a sicky. I have had this thing that has recently been diagnosed as a viral infection for almost 2 weeks now. Fever, ear pain, sinuses, mucous. Yes mucous. I said it. One of the most disgusting words in the English language and not only have I said it but I have it. Ewww.

I'm home today because well I just feel crummy. My body is yelling at me loudly that I need to rest and well I am listening. Not entirely, mind you, but I am listening. I was torn between going to work or staying home with my DH and DS (who by the way are healthy - the little dears). Sometimes I think work is more relaxing, but then again home has the bed. The nice comfy big bed with the pillows and the blanky. Love the bed! Love! Love! Love the bed!

So in the decision making process the bed cheated and I decided to stay home. So that's where me and my mucous are - at home.

No comments: