Monday, March 3, 2008

Paris, TN

Well it is time again for me to start my traveling for the year. First I am going to Paris, TN. More specifically Paris Landing State Park. I am helping with a Juvenile Court training. I used to work at all of the Juvenile Court trainings but left to work with the Clerks of Court and the SCALES Project. The person that took my place had a car accident and has been out, so they needed additional help with registration and that is why I will be on the road again this afternoon.

It is a nice drive. I will be going through Clarksville on the way and the scenery is quite nice. Paris has it's own Eiffel tower, although a lot smaller than the original. The park that I will be staying at is nice too. I have been there several times before and actually have one of my own conferences there in September. The park is on the Tennessee River, which has been dammed to form Kentucky Lake and is very close to the border of Kentucky.

Even though it is a beautiful park I am glad it is only for one night. As much as I like to travel, I like staying home too.


No comments: