Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lesson

I'm all for lessons. When it is someone else that is learning the lesson. Me, not so much. Of course some lessons are fun and enjoyable and quick. I like those lessons. Unfortunately, I don't get those very often. Mainly because I am thick headed and stubborn. If you repeat that I will deny it.

Anyway, lessons. And of course the people that are brought into your life to help you learn those lessons. You know those people that are thrown into your path because well they have to be so that you will learn your lesson. Sometimes you may not even know that is why they were in your life even after they are gone. I can think of a few in my past that were in my life and after they were gone it was so blatantly obvious that they were one of those lesson people that it just hurt when I smacked my head with the epiphany.

Then of course there are those people that are in your life and all of a sudden a great big light goes off and you realize that the reason that they are annoying you is because they are in the process of being used as one of those lessons. You like this person, but OY are they really going out of their way to just rub stuff in your face and be annoying.

I think the answer is yes because you weren't paying attention in the first place and God had to up the anty so to speak.

All I have to say is I really wish I would pay more attention to what I am supposed to learn and just learn it all ready.

No comments: